Welcome to my Blog! - Alycia McLamb, NC FFA Vice President

The National FFA Organization is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agriculture education!






Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Journey Begins...


I have decided that the day of June, Thursday 24, 2010 was the longest, craziest, but most memorable and rewarding day I ever experienced in my life. That morning I had been restless, worried, and very anxious for the results I could have only dreamed to hear. That night, Thursday 24, 2010, I ended up spending time in our hotel with five other unique, wonderful, and dedicated FFA State Officers who I can call not only my teammates but friends. We were all reminiscing, comprehending, and amazed about our journey ahead of us. I still remain in astonishment of the year ahead of me. I wish I could describe that day in a better way but I am really at a loss for words. With my family, friends, and my Midway FFA Family there to support me, it was a great day that I will never forget. I shall try to recapture the moments throughout my whole year of service because I have a feeling this will be a year I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment