Welcome to my Blog! - Alycia McLamb, NC FFA Vice President

The National FFA Organization is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agriculture education!






Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SLC Week 1




I woke up Monday morning on June 28, 2010 with one thing on my mind. That was that I would be a small group leader at State Leadership Conference for the first time. I will never forget the impact that the small groups I had been in made on my life as an FFA member. I couldn't wait to meet with the soon to be "Arctic" group! SLC consisted of many long, late nights, McDonald's trips, crazy skits, and a week of forming friendships. White Lake has always been my home away from home and it was the best experience to be a member of camp staff for the first time. I enjoyed my wonderful small group so much and of course all of the FFA members at camp. SLC Week 1 was a great start to my summer as a NC FFA State Officer!


"THE ARCTIC - Small Group Week 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment